Come to the one-day Creative Storage Conference to make valuable connections and to understand and participate in the latest trends and requirements for digital storage to serve creative minds and create new and growing markets.
6 Sessions and 4 Keynotes Spread Over the Day Cover:
- Storage for Artists: Challenges and Opportunities in Content Capture and
- Post-Production Storage
- Collaboration in the Clouds: Storing and Delivering Content Where it is needed
- Content on the Move: Delivering Storage Content When and Where it is Needed
- Archiving: Don’t Leave the Good Stuff Behind
- Accelerating Workflows: Solid State Storage in Media and Entertainment
- Conversations with Independent Storytellers
Why you should attend!
- Don't miss this 11th Annual conference on Creative Storage!
- Hear how major media equipment suppliers and entertainment industry customers use digital storage technology in all aspects of content creation and distribution.
- Find out the role that digital storage plays in new content distribution and marketing opportunities for a rapidly evolving market.
- See presentations on digital storage in digital acquisition and capture, non-linear editing and special effects.
- Find out how to convert and preserve content digitally and protect it in long-term dependable archives.
- Learn about new ways to create and use content metadata, making it easier to find and use.
- Discover how to combine and leverage hard disk drives, flash memory, magnetic tape and optical storage technology with new opportunities in the digital media market.
- Be at the juncture of digital storage and the next generation of storage for the professional media market.
- Meet folks that can help you further your business and your career as well as future collaborators!
May 25th 2017 - DoubleTree Hotel, Culver City, California.