Telestream will demonstrate its comprehensive portfolio of solutions that empower production and post production teams, operations personnel, and engineers to ensure the highest quality customer experience while providing maximum business value.
IBC 2022 will provide the first showcase of the company’s newly expanded cloud-native services offering due to the recent acquisition of Encoding.com. Attendees will see how the cloud native automation and scale of Encoding.com, coupled with the broadcast media DNA of Telestream, delivers an unparalleled set of capabilities for customers.
Also New for IBC 2022
- The latest enhancements in media processing and workflow automation feature new HDR capabilities in the Vantage Media Processing Platform, significant updates for Lightspeed Live Capture such as ST 2110 with NMOS, and a next generation captioning product, Stanza.
- A next generation, centralized video quality monitoring and analytics solution, Argus, that enables automated surveillance of each transition in the video delivery chain will be debuted for the first time.
- The latest version of the PRISM waveform monitor family features fast IP switching and enhanced post production format support, including DCI 4096x2160 4K sources and more.
- The latest versions of DIVA and Kumulate content management solutions will be on display with a new user interface for DIVA and support for the Archive eXchange format.
- The multiple award-winning, fully configured, live video streaming production system, Wirecast Gear 3, will be shown at IBC for the first time. Plus, the latest version of Wirecast live streaming and production software.
- Sherpa Stream, a secure and highly customizable live video streaming and content management platform, trusted by media and entertainment organizations, Fortune 500 enterprises, financial institutions, and more will also be shown.
You might also like...
Here we look at some practical results of transform theory that show up in a large number of audio and visual applications.
Streaming dominates media supply chains far more than it did even at the time of the last IBC with a physical presence in 2019.
The scope and scale of broadcast monitoring and compliance (M&C) has increased greatly in the three years since the last physical IBC show in 2019, with vendors now showing off capabilities designed to compete on an expanded front beyond…
The transform is a useful device that has some interesting characteristics. On one side of a transform we might have the spatial domain, for example data describing an image in terms of brightness as a function of position. On the…
We begin this mini series with some history, the basic principles of Master Control and the evolution of centralcasting.