Synchronized Showcase The Full Power Of Its Smart-Video Platform At IBC 2022
Synchronized, an ‘In-Video Intelligence’ service provider, will be showcasing the full capabilities of its Smart-Video platform at IBC 2022, in Amsterdam.
The company’s debut at IBC as an exhibitor continues the momentum for a start-up that has already achieved AWS Machine Learning Competency status in Applied AI and seen the IVI platform adopted by French broadcaster TF1 and M6.
Synchronized’s IVI platform transforms linear and passive videos into interactive videos as flexible and powerful as hypertext. It does this using proprietary AI/ML tools to understand the content of a video and enrich it with immediate usable metadata. Once enriched, these videos are as interactive as a hypertext document, with search, indexing, browsing, and web capabilities.
Media professionals will have the chance to see the full power of the Synchronized In-Video Intelligence suite in action. From a Smart-Thumbnails service that automates the process of high-quality video thumbnail creation to the Smart Ad-breaks feature that ensures automatic placement for ad breaks in a video, visitors can explore how their editorial workflows can be augmented and streamlined with cutting edge AI assisted automation.
IVI features demonstrated at IBC:
- Smart-Thumbnails – automating the thumbnail creation process will positively impact user engagement and ROI
- Smart-Binge - automates in-out time codes for placement of binge watch, skip intro and extro buttons
- Smart-Ad Breaks - automatic finding of best spots to put your midroll without breaking UX
- Public-Figure - automates search & discovery of VIPs within the content to optimize SEO and assist clip editing
- Smart-Segmentation - automates the creation of playlist to easily find topics of interest in, for example, a newscast or reality show
- Smart-Labeling - automates the creation of semantic keywords for SEO and playlist optimization
- Smart-Preview - automates automatic creation of highlights, summaries, and promos
You might also like...
The Big Guide To OTT: Part 1 - Back To The Beginning
Part 1 of The Big Guide To OTT is a set of three articles which take us back to the foundations of OTT and streaming services; defining the basic principles of the OTT ecosystem, describing the main infrastructure components and the…
Learning From The Experts At The BEITC Sessions at 2023 NAB Show
Many NAB Shows visitors don’t realize that some of the most valuable technical information released at NAB Shows emanates from BEITC sessions. The job titles of all but one speaker in the conference are all related to engineering, technology, d…
5G Broadcast Positioned As Revenue Winner For Telcos At Mobile World Congress 2023
Mobile World Congress (MWC) has become an increasingly relevant show for broadcasters and video service providers as more and more viewing takes place on smart phones, tablets and laptops, and as 5G networks becomes capable of delivering HD and even…
Celebrating BEITC At NAB Show
As we approach the 2023 NAB Show in the NAB centenary year, we celebrate the unique insight and influence of the Broadcast Engineering & IT Conference that happens alongside the show each year.
10 Things You Need To Know To Succeed In TV
In television, ‘talent’ isn’t just the people in front of the camera. Everyone working at a station needs talent, dedication, initiative, and team spirit to succeed.