IMC Technologies Inc. is a Swiss company based in Geneva, Switzerland. The main activity of IMC is software development specializing in the creation of video/audio production applications for broadcast and post production.
IMC is a front-runner in bridging the traditional world of analog video broadcasting with modern concepts of computer-based, multimedia technology.
IMC Technologies offers broadcasters a total solution that is modular, and thereby easily expandable. It provides open architecture with other Windows-based applications, and is transparent with future technologies, especially those technologies that focus on media acquisition, metadata transparency and 3rd party integration.
IMC’s total solution offers:
- A totally integrated, digital solution, including software, hardware, system setup and integration, training and support
- An increase in Human Resources efficiency
- Reduces the learning curve and facilitates re-education
- Reduces initial investment and offers affordable expansion
- Saves Time and increases productivity
- Streamlines collaborative workflow
- Builds on modern concepts in IT/Networking technology
IMC’s totally tapeless, IT philosophy offers cost-effective migration to scalable BSN(Broadcast Shared Network) based on a comprehensive product family affordable, adaptable solution that can be easily expanded on demand.
Additional System Integration Services include:
- Consulting and project design
- Integration, testing and installation
- Custom and generic development
- Training and production workflow
- Support and maintenance
The company targets three key market sectors:
- Broadcasters (large, regional and small-scale facilities
- Single users & post production houses
- Custom development for key clients