Tamura Corp

Tamura Corporation started business in 1924 as a radio store in Shinjuku, Tokyo, and expanded to become an electronic component manufacturer that mainly developed and manufactured transformers.

Tamura then entered the electro-chemical material market and was listed in the Second Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange in 1961.

While gradually expanding its business, Tamura increased the number of overseas production bases and moved up to the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange in 1979.