Telmaco S.A., established in 1975 and was formed to play an active role in servicing New Technologies. The founder is Mr. Dimitri Kyriazis.
Telmaco is a Greek privately-owned Company and today it is the leading technical company in Greece in sectors related to image and sound communication.
With a Capital of € 5.241.479 and Financial Strength of € 10.000.000, the company continues a significant rate of growth and progress and closely keeps abreast with the evolution of technology relating to Television, Audiovisual, Electronics and Telecommunications.
The main factors of Telmaco's achievement are:
- Qualified personnel responsible for the study, integration, commissioning and after sales/integration support (hardware & software) of complex systems
- Representation and support of prestige manufacturers
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Sufficient stock
- Healthy financial status
The most important objective of the company is to understand the customer's needs and offer the most appropriate solutions. Additionally, the company continually invests in the improvement of its organization and facilities offering total solutions and state-of-the-art equipment.
The company expands its activities and creates long-term relationships with customers and suppliers in order not only to meet their expectations, but to be ahead of them.
The company specialises in Turnkey Projects, which usually involve Strategic Consulting, Design, Project Planning, Implementation, Supply, Commissioning, Maintenance and Post-Project Support in the following business sectors:
- Audiovisual & Lighting Systems
- Television & Radio Broadcast Systems
- Communications Systems for RF and Satellite