BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - USA
If you have a passion for publishing and media in the modern digital landscape, alongside a love of technology and how it drives production and business trends in the Media & Entertainment industry, we have a rare and exciting opportunity for you. The Broadcast Bridge is looking for a talented Business Development Manager to help drive our ongoing growth in the USA.
Our Business Development Managers need to:
• Identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, products and services.
• Negotiate pricing with customers in line with the company practice.
• Close business.
• Generate lead opportunities by finding the appropriate contact in an organisation, including cold calling.
• Meet with customers/clients in person or by phone, as appropriate.
• Understand how to meet the needs of the customers and be able to respond effectively with a proposal.
• Think strategically in order to develop and improve the business.
• Create client quotations/proposals.
• Have a thorough understanding of the businesses’ products or services so as to be able to advise others.
• Attend conferences and events where appropriate.
• Stay aware of trends and changes in the marketplace.
• Help to plan and execute sales campaigns.
• Create a sales pipeline.
• Produce sales forecasts and analysis.
Personal attributes required:
• Ability to grasp new technologies, how they work and how they may impact production workflow and business practice.
• Tenacity, confidence and drive to handle existing clients and seek new business, to meet or exceed targets.
• A holistic approach to customer service and sales.
• Good communication skills.
• Strong analytical thinker.
• A professional manner, with good networking skills.
• Initiative and good decision-making.
• Genuine self-motivator.
• Good organisational skills.
• Sound IT skills.
• Comfortable working individually and within a team.
Location: USA so applicants must have the right to live/work in the USA.
Based: Home/Remote worker.
Terms: This is a full-time contractor position with a retainer + commission structure.
Apply with a full resume and covering letter to: [email protected]