LiveU Solo premiers at NAB.
LiveU will demonstrate its new plug-and-play live streaming bonded solution for the online media market, LiveU Solo, at NAB.
This device allows users to live-stream seamlessly into any web streaming workflow by connecting automatically to popular content delivery networks such as YouTube Live and Wowza Streaming Cloud. Solo is simple to manage and control remotely via a web interface or smart device.
Also at NAB, LiveU will present its full range of live video acquisition, management and distribution solutions over IP, including:
- LU200 ultra-small portable transmission unit and LU200e video encoder.
- LiveU Central cloud-based management and video distribution system
- Multipoint, LiveU's internal and cross-organizational professional video distribution service, enabling the sharing of high-quality live video between multiple broadcast facilities over the public Internet;
- The LU-Smart mobile app bringing bonded transmission to mobile phones & tablets;
- Plus a hybrid ENG vehicle solution increasing network reception for resilient live HD video transmission on-the-go while wirelessly connecting any LiveU pack to a LiveU Xtender antenna solution and satellite with distances of over 1,000 feet within line of sight.
Three Panasonic AWHE130 PTZ robotic cameras and two AGPX270 cameras along with a roaming camera connected to LiveU’s LU500 backpacks will stream directly into a NewTek TriCaster multi-camera production system. The TriCaster will be connected to LiveU’s LU700 hybrid rack-mount encoder, which will stream live to TWiT.tv.
Leo Laporte, the founder and owner of the TWiT Netcast Network, will host 'Triangulation' and 'iOS Today' from the LiveU booth. Additionally, TWiT’s Megan Morrone and Jason Howell will present 'Tech News Today,' Monday through Wednesday, and Scott Wilkinson will record an episode of TWiT’s 'Home Theater Geeks.'
LiveU’s COO and co-founder, Avi Cohen will be speaking at the 2016 NAB Broadcast Engineering Conference (BEC) on The IP Revolution: Retooling Broadcast Technology for the Future.
You might also like...
There are several approaches to transmitting live and file-based content from the field to the studio. Traditional microwave Electronic News Gathering (ENG) provides high bandwidth, high quality transmission with low latency, while using secure dedicated BAS spectrum keeps control in…
The Super Bowl isn’t just a Sunday afternoon world championship game. It’s a week-long event with massive TV coverage. Cameras and TV crews from around the globe congregated on this year’s Super Bowl city, Houston, TX, where the g…
Live broadcasting is FUN!
The glamor of TV sports journalists swarming and reporting from big pre-game venues is nearly impossible for visiting fans to ignore, but the real TV action on and off the field is invisible without a spectrum analyzer.
Swedish communications company Spocks Family used LiveU for the live feed of the 2016 ÖTILLÖ Swimrun World Championship.