ATEN Technology has launched its newest “UH3236” USB-C Multiport Mini Dock. Boasting multi-task capabilities, the powerful and versatile portable docking solution provides a lag-free and intense PC-like gaming experience for mobile gamers via their Android phone.
Offering an alternative solution for gamers who play on touch screens, ATEN’s new USB-C Multiport Mini Dock was designed to provide extra expansion capabilities for today’s mobile gamers.
Wired connections reduce latency and secure responsiveness, while an Ethernet port allows for accessing a speedy wired network (instead of Wi-Fi or 4G/5G) for a better ping rate; a single, highly-responsive USB-C cable connects an external display, keyboard and mouse while charging and accessing a speedy Ethernet network.
Gamers can use either the HDMI or VGA port that displays in FHD, allowing connection to large monitors or TV screens. The combined use of these devices provides more responsiveness and precision to create a better gaming experience.
UH3236 USB & Thunderbolt Docking Station
- Plug and play (no drivers needed)
- 4K HDMI (3840 x 2160 @ 30Hz) or VGA (1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz) resolution
- Up to 60W power delivery pass-through allows users to charge their phone or laptop via a USB-C power adapter, while engaging in an intense battle with opponents
- Connect up to five devices through a single USB-C cable
- Two USB-A ports allows users to utilize a mouse and keyboard on their Android device
- (1) USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A port for 5 Gbps high-speed data transfers
- (1) USB 2.0 Type-A port for keyboard and mouse usage
- Works with all major operating systems (Windows, OS X and Android)
You might also like...
Viewing audiences are continually driving broadcasters to deliver improved video formats to further enhance the immersive experience. It didn’t seem so long ago that HD was lauded as the best format ever. Not only did we end up quadrupling t…
With the emergence of Internet Protocol (IP) topologies onto the production and distribution scene over the past few years, many have predicted the looming demise of traditional serial digital interface (SDI) infrastructures, saying they are too limited and regressive to…
Evertz EXE IP routers will be linked together in NEP’s SSCBS and Game Creek’s Encore mobile units to provide at least 2,000 inputs and 4,000 outputs for this year’s Super Bowl coverage.
When purchasing Cat5e, Cat6 or Cat6a network cables, buyers may notice an AWG specification printed on the cable jacket. AWG is a standardized system for describing the diameter of the individual conductors that make up a cable. But…
Following numerous private conversations and panel discussions at the recent 2018 NAB Show, it’s become clear that broadcasters are being challenged like never before to hold the line on CapEx spending while delivering more content across their linear platforms. Because o…