Vimond Media Solutions will introduce its Live Channel Planner, a solution enabling producers and broadcasters to create and manage hundreds of live linear and event-based programs. The company also has a new cloud-based SaaS workflow for online editing, Vimond IO.
The Live Channel Planner enables, among other things, a combined view of broadcasters’ channels and electronic program guide (EPG) data. It also enables live channel definition and set up of relevant encoder sources, including backup sources to better enable easy source switching.
Vimond IO benefits include cloud based for access to the software and all assets from any browser and on-demand creation of licensed seats for instant scale and access.
Here are its further pluses outlined by the company:
- Centralized, searchable, cloud-based repository for all assets allows for easy asset location, use and institutional control.
- Non-destructive so that all original assets and the edits are preserved for re-use, fast re-edits and ongoing versioning.
- Collaborative, like Google Docs for online video editing, for in-process remote reviews, feedback, editing hand-offs and later remote access.
- Near-instant transcoding of edits allow for rapid publishing to pre-designated end points
- Sub-fame accuracy allows precise audio editing.
- Splitting multiple audio tracks and rubberbanding allows for complete control over audio editing.
- Ability to record voice overs, create lower thirds and other text layers, and add pre-designed graphics within the workflow streamlines the prices.
You might also like...
The need for synchronization rears its head in so many different endeavors that it has to be accepted as one of the great enabling technologies.
The conversion of monochrome TV to color was quite a trick, but it came at a cost.
One of the earliest and most widespread applications of synchronizing was in television.
Synchronizing became extremely important with the growth of AC power systems, which ended up being used to synchronize all sorts of equipment, from Radar to television.
A full-service, end-to-end post-production house based in London, ENVY Post Production supplies a variety of high-quality services to a growing stable of high-profile customers around the world.