EditShare FlowStory provides a familiar, intuitive UI.
New fast-turnaround, remote editor features proxy editing capabilities with secure access to media from anywhere in the world.
EditShare will make IBC2016 the official launch pad for its brand new Flow Story, a professional fast-turnaround, remote editing application.
A module of the EditShare Flow media asset management solution, Flow Story offers advanced proxy editing and roundtrip workflow support with professional editing features and functions courtesy of the legendary Lightworks NLE.
With a heritage steeped in non-linear editing (NLE) and end-to-end video workflows for broadcast and media, EditShare has used the engine of the award-winning Lightworks NLE to create Flow Story. Unlike traditional NLEs, Flow Story allows users to work remotely with secure access to on-site storage and media assets via an Internet connection.
Flow Story lets users assemble content, add voiceovers and collaborate with other NLEs for finishing, delivery or playout of packages. Direct access to on-site storage accelerates content exchange within the safety of a secure network.
Flow Story includes:
- Wide Format Support – Flow Story supports hundreds of formats including ProRes, Avid DNxHD, AVC-Intra and XDCAM, through to 4K and beyond, such as RED R3D, XAVC, Cinema DNG and DPX. As well as working with low-resolution proxy files, users can import and publish many popular formats to the EditShare storage server.
- Voice Over (VO) – Simple-to-use VO tools let users finalize packages at their desk or out in the field. Flow Story auto-detects and enables any connected audio input device. Users can upload newly created voice over files and clips they have created locally.
- Edit While Capture – Flow Story’s unique ‘Edit While Capture’ feature allows any format (including Long GOP) to be accessed during recording using EditShare Flow MAM or Geevs Ingest servers. This is ideal for fast turnaround environments such as live events and sports highlights.
- Real time collaboration – When connected to any EditShare Flow Database, Flow Story has real time collaboration with other Flow users, such as Flow Browse and AirFlow. Projects, clips, sequences, markers and metadata are all updated and synchronised in real time.
- NLE Integration – Flow Story supports industry-standard NLEs (and DAWs) such as Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere, Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve and Avid ProTools. A creative hub, Flow Story facilitates collaboration among editors through AAF, an interchange file format that advances round-trip workflows.
- Work Offline – Flow Story can work in a standalone mode, accessing existing Flow projects in motion. Flow Story projects are synchronised via Internet, ensuring the entire team can see the latest updates.
- Advanced real time effects, including Colour, Titles and DVEs – Utilising the power of the graphics card, all the real-time effects can be played back remotely or locally without the need for rendering or flattening.
- Third party integration with Audio Network – Browse the incredible selection of Audio Network music directly from within Flow Story. Stream MP3 audio files directly over sequences, add search criteria that best suits requirements, then register or sign in to purchase directly. The full quality track is then downloaded and available within the project.
You might also like...
Founded in 2001, Blackmagic Design is based in Melbourne, Australia, with offices in Fremont and Burbank, Calif. in the U.S., as well as Manchester, England, and Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
The transform is a useful device that has some interesting characteristics. On one side of a transform we might have the spatial domain, for example data describing an image in terms of brightness as a function of position. On the…
Telestream, based in Nevada City, Calif. (with additional offices in Westwood, Mass,), is a privately held company that supports customers around the world in the Broadcast, Professional Video Production, Education, Corporate and Military market segments. The company is celebrating its 2…
The Fourier Transform is complex in the mathematical sense, which means that each coefficient is represented by complex number.
Thus far we have looked at transforms from a somewhat abstract viewpoint. In contrast, here we look at an application where transforms take center stage.