The new Free AtomOS 10.51 for Ninja V is available now. With this firmware update all users will benefit from improvements and refinements to the UI and workflow, plus Z CAM E2 series users will enjoy extended camera control via the Ninja V touchscreen.
Z CAM E2 series* and Ninja V users can now:
Z CAM Navigation updates:
- Bring up the Z CAM menu display from the Ninja V touchscreen via the camera control menu. Note: camera control menu is not possible when recording RAW via HDMI.
- Navigate the camera menu with Menu, Arrow and Enter keys directly via the Ninja V touch screen as well as via the on-camera buttons.
- Function added in Ninja V record menu to force menus to remain active in cases where recording menu and display information is required.
AtomHDR Monitoring Support
- Support added to AtomHDR engine for Z CAM Zlog2 Gamma for recording video output for recording in Apple ProRes or Avid Dnx.
* supported cameras are: 5.8K Apple ProRes RAW over HDMI recording with the Flagship series Z CAM E2-F6, E2-F8 and E2-S6 large sensor cinema cameras, as well as 4K ProRes RAW recording from the Micro 4/3 E2, E2-M4 and E2 C models.
You might also like...
Will alternative immersive channels create an imperative for broadcasters? Veronique Larcher, Director of AMBEO Immersive Audio, Sennheiser, explores immersive content outside of the commercial broadcast space, including virtual, augmented, and mixed realities.
Digital audio relies completely on sampling and no treatment of the subject can be complete without looking at how it works.
HRTF stands for Head Related Transfer Function and, simply put, is a catch-all term for the characteristics a human head imparts on sound before it enters the ear canal. Everything from level tonal changes caused by our head, shoulders, and…
The familiar “Faster, Higher, Stronger” motto is not just for Olympic athletes but also applies to the common man (and woman): The first black-and-white television sets were considered a sensation until color TV came along, opening a whole new dimension to …
As IP, COTs and IT systems advance through broadcast infrastructures, monitoring continues to play a critical role in the efficient and reliable running of a facility. Combining traditional video and audio monitoring with network and system analysis soon increases in…