The new Free AtomOS 10.51 for Ninja V is available now. With this firmware update all users will benefit from improvements and refinements to the UI and workflow, plus Z CAM E2 series users will enjoy extended camera control via the Ninja V touchscreen.
Z CAM E2 series* and Ninja V users can now:
Z CAM Navigation updates:
- Bring up the Z CAM menu display from the Ninja V touchscreen via the camera control menu. Note: camera control menu is not possible when recording RAW via HDMI.
- Navigate the camera menu with Menu, Arrow and Enter keys directly via the Ninja V touch screen as well as via the on-camera buttons.
- Function added in Ninja V record menu to force menus to remain active in cases where recording menu and display information is required.
AtomHDR Monitoring Support
- Support added to AtomHDR engine for Z CAM Zlog2 Gamma for recording video output for recording in Apple ProRes or Avid Dnx.
* supported cameras are: 5.8K Apple ProRes RAW over HDMI recording with the Flagship series Z CAM E2-F6, E2-F8 and E2-S6 large sensor cinema cameras, as well as 4K ProRes RAW recording from the Micro 4/3 E2, E2-M4 and E2 C models.
You might also like...
Now the CRT is history, we have to justify the retention of gamma on its performance as a perceptual compression codec. That requires its effect on human vision to be considered.
The Sponsors Perspective: SRG-SSR, R&S - Virtualized Multiviewers At Revolutionary Production Centre
Rohde and Schwarz has evolved a heritage in the broadcast and media industry stretching over 70 years. Throughout this period, the company has developed a reputation as one of the leading developers of hardware-based technology solutions worldwide. However, recent years have…
Director of photography John Christian Rosenlund has at least a three-decade history with director Bent Hamer. Their most recent collaboration, The Middle Man, depicts a town in the northern United States during a post-industrial depression. It’s perhaps not a s…
Before pandemics and the downsizing at traditional, broadcast news operations, many news and non-fiction DOPs were already assuming a significant role in post-production. Whereas frame rates, f-stops, and the character of our lenses, once formed the backbone of our expertise…
The Cloud is the future of live TV production.