The 1 RU AJA HDR Image Analyzer with a display.
AJA has announced its new HDR Image Analyzer, an HDR monitoring and analysis appliance powered by Colorfront-developed software. The Analyzer supports the monitoring and analysis of 4K/UltraHD/2K/HD, HDR and WCG content for broadcast and OTT entertainment across production, post-production, quality control (QC) and mastering.
The Video - Resolution menu, with easy access for RGB, YCbCR and Quad split vs 2SI configurations.
AJA Video Systems' HDR Image Analyzer fuses AJA’s proven audio and video I/O technology with Colorfront’s powerful image analysis software. The sleek 1RU device delivers a comprehensive toolset for monitoring and analyzing HDR standards including Hybrid Log Gamma (HLG) and Perceptual Quantizer (PQ) for 4K/UltraHD workflows. HDR Image Analyzer is the second technology collaboration between AJA and Colorfront, following the integration of Colorfront Engine into AJA’s FS-HDR real-time HDR/WCG converter.
HDR Image Analyzer takes in 4K sources across 4x 3G-SDI inputs and loops the video out over 4x 3G-SDI spigots to continue the video chain to wherever desired, allowing analysis at any point required in your work- flow.
HDR Image Analyzer feature highlights include:
- Support for display referred SDR (Rec.709), HDR ST2084/PQ and HLG analysis
- Support for scene referred ARRI, Canon, Panasonic, RED and Sony camera color spaces
- Display and color processing look up table (LUT) support
- Automatic color space conversion based on the award winning Colorfront Engine
- CIE graph, vectorscope, waveform and histogram support
- Nit levels and phase metering
- False color mode to easily spot out of gamut/out of brightness pixels
- Advanced out of gamut and out of brightness detection with error intolerance
- Data analyzer with pixel picker
- Line mode to focus a region of interest onto a single horizontal or vertical line
- File base error logging with timecode
- Reference still store
- UltraHD UI for native-resolution picture display
- Up to 4K/UltraHD 60p over 4x 3G-SDI inputs
- SDI auto signal detection
- Loop through output to broadcast monitors
You might also like...
The hard disk drive rapidly converged on the concept of one head per surface with all of the heads moving together on a common positioner.
At one time the only repeatable source of light on Earth was the sun. Later it was found that if bodies were made hot enough, they would radiate light. Any treatment of illumination has to start with the radiation from…
Artificial Intelligence is more than just one element. In this article, we look at and describe the many parts AI encompasses.
As broadcasters accelerate IP migration, we must move from a position of theory to that of practical application. Hybrid solutions to integrate SDI, AES, MADI, and IP will be needed for many years to come, even with green field sites,…
Thanks to Over-the-Top (OTT) streaming video, content owners and broadcasters have a very different relationship with the end consumer – often a direct one.