The 1 RU AJA HDR Image Analyzer with a display.
AJA has announced its new HDR Image Analyzer, an HDR monitoring and analysis appliance powered by Colorfront-developed software. The Analyzer supports the monitoring and analysis of 4K/UltraHD/2K/HD, HDR and WCG content for broadcast and OTT entertainment across production, post-production, quality control (QC) and mastering.
The Video - Resolution menu, with easy access for RGB, YCbCR and Quad split vs 2SI configurations.
AJA Video Systems' HDR Image Analyzer fuses AJA’s proven audio and video I/O technology with Colorfront’s powerful image analysis software. The sleek 1RU device delivers a comprehensive toolset for monitoring and analyzing HDR standards including Hybrid Log Gamma (HLG) and Perceptual Quantizer (PQ) for 4K/UltraHD workflows. HDR Image Analyzer is the second technology collaboration between AJA and Colorfront, following the integration of Colorfront Engine into AJA’s FS-HDR real-time HDR/WCG converter.
HDR Image Analyzer takes in 4K sources across 4x 3G-SDI inputs and loops the video out over 4x 3G-SDI spigots to continue the video chain to wherever desired, allowing analysis at any point required in your work- flow.
HDR Image Analyzer feature highlights include:
- Support for display referred SDR (Rec.709), HDR ST2084/PQ and HLG analysis
- Support for scene referred ARRI, Canon, Panasonic, RED and Sony camera color spaces
- Display and color processing look up table (LUT) support
- Automatic color space conversion based on the award winning Colorfront Engine
- CIE graph, vectorscope, waveform and histogram support
- Nit levels and phase metering
- False color mode to easily spot out of gamut/out of brightness pixels
- Advanced out of gamut and out of brightness detection with error intolerance
- Data analyzer with pixel picker
- Line mode to focus a region of interest onto a single horizontal or vertical line
- File base error logging with timecode
- Reference still store
- UltraHD UI for native-resolution picture display
- Up to 4K/UltraHD 60p over 4x 3G-SDI inputs
- SDI auto signal detection
- Loop through output to broadcast monitors
You might also like...
As the myriad of live competition television shows continue to attract new and ever larger audiences for TV networks, producing them live has become so complicated that a second technical director (TD), often called a “screens TD,” is now often bei…
When a company markets two products that seem similar, both targeting much the same task, but one costs significantly less, it’s reasonable to assume the less expensive product will offer significantly fewer features.
Philo T. Farnsworth was the original TV pioneer. When he transmitted the first picture from a camera to a receiver in another room in 1927, he exclaimed to technicians helping him, “There you are – electronic television!” What’s never been quoted but lik…
The U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) and Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) have announced a new Interim Final Rule banning the transportation of lithium-ion batteries in passenger aircraft cargo.
NASCAR Productions, based in Charlotte NC, prides itself on maintaining one of the most technically advanced content creation organizations in the country. It’s responsible for providing content, graphics and other show elements to broadcasters (mainly Fox and NBC), as w…