Dimetis Boss Broadcast Manager
Dimetis Boss Broadcast Manager provides a comprehensive management and control platform for the complex workflows of major television stations and networks.
Dimetis BOSS BROADCAST Manager is a comprehensive broadcast management and control software platform for monitoring, configuring, and controlling streaming facilities, multiplex centers, IPTV, Digital Video Broadcasting (DVB) and Advanced Television Systems (ATSC/HDTV). It is a true multi-vendor broadcast network management software application that can monitor a large number of devices independent of manufacturer and technology, while hiding the complexity from the user.
- New Configuration Management - Easier configuration of all components, metadata, and signals in the network by automated workflows.
- Event Scheduler - Scheduling and initiation of multiplex configuration changes upon event boundaries. This enables up to 18 services to be configured automatically and simultaneously.
- New Fault Management - The Error Correlation Engine automatically initiates a redundancy switching process in case of failure, in order to improve service quality. The improved root cause analysis provides robust troubleshooting.
- Inventory - Maintains real-time information of the entire broadcast network facility (both physical and logical).
- Activation Engine – Utilizes the configuration sequence from inventory and communicates with devices or respective element managers using different protocols. Activation can be triggered by the event scheduler or from fault management.
You might also like...
This FREE to download eBook is likely to become the reference document you keep close at hand, because, if, like many, you are tasked with Preparing for Broadcast IP Infrastructures. Supported by Riedel, this near 100 pages of in-depth guides, illustrations,…
Artificial Intelligence (AI) has made its mark on IT and is rapidly advancing into mainstream broadcasting. By employing AI methodologies, specifically machine learning, broadcasters can benefit greatly from the advances in IT infrastructure innovation and advanced storage designs.
In their latest hyper-realistic VR weather warning, The Weather Channel helps viewers better understand the potential dangers created by ice storms.
As broadcasters continue to successfully migrate video and audio to IP, attention soon turns to control, interoperability, and interconnectivity to improve reliability and efficiency. In this article, we investigate IP control as we move to IP infrastructures.
Broadcast systems are renowned for their high speed and high capacity data demands. Up to recently, they relied on bespoke hardware solutions to deliver the infrastructure required for live real-time uncompressed video. But new advances in IT data storage have…