AJA Video Systems highlights the new IPR-10G-HDMI Mini-Converter, which converts SMPTE ST 2110 IP video/audio to HDMI. This new Mini-Converter allows broadcast, production, post and ProAV professionals to output SMPTE ST 2110 video/audio to HDMI monitors, as well as SMPTE ST 2110 support for its KONA IP via free Desktop Software v14.2.
The first in AJA’s new 10GigE IP Mini-Converter line, IPR-10G-HDMI provides monitoring of HD SMPTE ST 2110 signals via HDMI.
It receives ST 2110 over 10GigE connectivity, formats the data for output on a full-size HDMI interface, and the associated audio from the video stream is extracted, synchronized and embedded into the HDMI interface and also output on an analog RCA interface.
Key feature highlights include:
- SMPTE ST 2110 audio, video receiver
- Rugged, fanless design
- 1x 10GigE SFP+ cage for media LAN [with status light]
- 1x 1GigE RJ45 socket for control LAN [with status light]
- Dedicated HDMI receiver with full size HDMI 1.4b video port
- Support for 1080p 60, YCbCr 4:2:2
- Full 10-bit pixel processing pipeline
- Embedded HDMI audio output (up to eight channels)
- 2x RCA analog audio output
- Mini-USB port for quick initial network configuration with AJA eMini-Setup software
- Complete control interface on any web browser from a built-in webserver
- Customizable control with AJA REST API
- 5-year international warranty and support
You might also like...
Are you an IT engineer having trouble figuring out why the phones, computers and printer systems work but the networked video doesn’t? Or maybe you have 10-15 years of experience with video production equipment but really don’t understand why…
As broadcasters migrate to IP, the spotlight is focusing more and more on IT infrastructure. Quietly in the background, IT has been making unprecedented progress in infrastructure design to deliver low latency high-speed networks, and new highly adaptable business models,…
In principle, IP systems for broadcasting should not differ from those for IT. However, as we have seen in the previous nineteen articles in this series, reliably distributing video and audio is highly reliant on accurate timing. In this article,…
As broadcasters accelerate IP migration we must move from a position of theory to that of practical application. Whether we’re building a greenfield site or transitioning through a hybrid solution, simply changing SDI components with analogous IP replacements will n…
From theory to implementation, this second year of the IP Showcase and Theater at IBC2018 is should be on everyone’s schedule.