AJA Video Systems highlights the new IPR-10G-HDMI Mini-Converter, which converts SMPTE ST 2110 IP video/audio to HDMI. This new Mini-Converter allows broadcast, production, post and ProAV professionals to output SMPTE ST 2110 video/audio to HDMI monitors, as well as SMPTE ST 2110 support for its KONA IP via free Desktop Software v14.2.
The first in AJA’s new 10GigE IP Mini-Converter line, IPR-10G-HDMI provides monitoring of HD SMPTE ST 2110 signals via HDMI.
It receives ST 2110 over 10GigE connectivity, formats the data for output on a full-size HDMI interface, and the associated audio from the video stream is extracted, synchronized and embedded into the HDMI interface and also output on an analog RCA interface.
Key feature highlights include:
- SMPTE ST 2110 audio, video receiver
- Rugged, fanless design
- 1x 10GigE SFP+ cage for media LAN [with status light]
- 1x 1GigE RJ45 socket for control LAN [with status light]
- Dedicated HDMI receiver with full size HDMI 1.4b video port
- Support for 1080p 60, YCbCr 4:2:2
- Full 10-bit pixel processing pipeline
- Embedded HDMI audio output (up to eight channels)
- 2x RCA analog audio output
- Mini-USB port for quick initial network configuration with AJA eMini-Setup software
- Complete control interface on any web browser from a built-in webserver
- Customizable control with AJA REST API
- 5-year international warranty and support
You might also like...
This FREE to download eBook is likely to become the reference document you keep close at hand, because, if, like many, you are tasked with Preparing for Broadcast IP Infrastructures. Supported by Riedel, this near 100 pages of in-depth guides, illustrations,…
Artificial Intelligence (AI) has made its mark on IT and is rapidly advancing into mainstream broadcasting. By employing AI methodologies, specifically machine learning, broadcasters can benefit greatly from the advances in IT infrastructure innovation and advanced storage designs.
As broadcasters continue to successfully migrate video and audio to IP, attention soon turns to control, interoperability, and interconnectivity to improve reliability and efficiency. In this article, we investigate IP control as we move to IP infrastructures.
Broadcast systems are renowned for their high speed and high capacity data demands. Up to recently, they relied on bespoke hardware solutions to deliver the infrastructure required for live real-time uncompressed video. But new advances in IT data storage have…
Broadcast and IT technology collaboration is continuing its journey with the cross-over between them becoming ever clearer. Storage is a major growth area with advanced methods achieving greater efficiencies and resilience. And as broadcast repeatedly demands more and more capacity,…